Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Visit #7





 Date: 11/9/10
Time: 1:30 PM
Temp.: 66º F
Length of Day: 17:27
Climate: Warm, Kind of breezy, clear sky
I've noticed that as the weather gets warmer the organisms are easier to find. While I was in the back yard, I was kicking around dirt and I was coming upon some worms. The branches are mostly bare by now, except for a few leaves that just haven't fallen off. The bushes back there are mostly bare as well. I was also seeing bees, and lady bugs fly around everywhere, and other bugs that I couldn't identify. They were flying around too fast to snap a photo of as well. The pine trees back there that are partly dead have holes in the side of their foliage.

2 comments:

  1. Email me as soon as you post your final data, graphs, conclusions, etc. for the EDD.

    ReplyDelete